My specialty is low maintenance cuts and colors of all length, shape and hue. Every service comes with a complimentary consultation. For more complicated color appointments I recommend filling out the form below so I can help you select the proper services to book your appointment. I offer a large variety of cutting and coloring services. I use mostly Wella color (include their new line intended to reduce color allergies) and Pulp Riot. For styling we carry R+Co and Kevin Murphy products. At this time, I do NOT offer any services that change the texture of your hair, such as perms, relaxers or keratin treatments.
- Women’s Cuts $75
- Women’s cuts come with a complimentary shampoo and style out.
- Complimentary neck trim and/or bang trim between appointments.
- Men’s Cuts $60-$75
- Men’s cuts come with a complimentary hot towel, shampoo and style out. The price range is to reflect whether it is a traditional men’s cut or a creative and/or highly detailed or textured cut.
- Complimentary neck trim in between appointments. Listed as a “bang trim” in the booking system.
- Kid’s Cuts $45+
- Note: I do not do clipper cuts on children and they generally don’t get a shampoo
- Kid’s price is reserved for ages 12 and under
- Single Process $85
- This is your basic “root” touch up. It includes a gloss on your ends.
- In this process I can cover grey hair, go darker or shift the tone of your hair, but if you want an all over lighter color, this is not the right service.
- A full style out can be added on for $20.
- Balayage $160+
- Balayage provides a beautifully blended and sunkissed look.
- I use a large variety of techniques to achieve a balayage look, sometimes using long foils, but more often using free hand painting techniques.
- Sometimes a toner is needed for an extra $20 to reach the desired tone.
- The base price for balayage is based on a natural placement of highlights throughout the top of the hair. More dramatic looks will take more time/product and therefore cost more money.
- For current balayage or color clients I offer a “Spill” for in between balayage appointments. These services are $60 and intended to increase the length of time between long balayage appointments. They cover just over the part and around the face to freshen everything up.
- Most of my balayage clients get balayage done twice a year, with some Spills and glosses/toners in between.
- Balayage can grow out so naturally, it is a great option for those who are nervous about jumping into the world of color or who aren’t sure if they will want to maintain it.
- Traditional Foil Highlights $130 +
- Foil highlights are a better option for clients who want to blend grey away without covering it.
- My foiling style is more minimal, and I like to foil with color when possible to keep the integrity of the hair and for a more natural result.
- Natural highlights are my style. “Power blondes” or people who get back to back foils should probably find a different stylist. Just being honest.
- Highlights will also sometimes need toners for an extra $20.
- The “Spill” option is also available to regular highlight clients, for coverage just over the part line.
- Bleach Retouch $150
- My bleach retouch price includes toner.
- This is for the platinum blondes who want every hair on their head to be lightened.
- For long hair, the first Bleach session will be more expensive, depending on how much product and time is required.
- My bleach retouch clients come every 4-6 weeks. If they go longer there is a risk of “banding” which means the hair will not lift evenly, resulting in orange bands. The bands can be fixed but required more lightener or a higher developer which risks breakage. A firm commitment to regular hair appointments is extremely important for Bleach Retouches.
- Glosses, Toners, etc. $20-$60
- Toning hair with another hair service is only $20.
- Glosses are also demi-permanent colors but often left on a bit longer than a toner. They will range from $40-$60 depending on how long they will process (which also reflects how long they will last).
- For information on Color Corrections, fill out the form below.
- Blowouts $50
- Or with a color service, $20
- Updos/Event Styling $75+
- I have a background in on location commercial styling and also wedding styles.
- Bridal Styling $125
- A trial is required for bridal styling, at the cost of $75. Trust me, you will be glad you had a trial
Questions? Comments? Please leave a note below and I will get back to you.